您的位置:首页 学习培训
广州图书馆常用英语
点击:6414  

请点击下载MP3音频文件

接待用语

 

1、欢迎来到广州图书馆。

Welcome to Guangzhou Library.

2、问好:早上好,下午好,晚上好

Good morning. Good afternoon. Good evening.

3、很高兴见到您。

Nice to meet you.

4、我能为您做什么?

May I help you? / What can I do for you?

5、请问您的名字?

May I know your name?

6、祝您度过一个快乐的时光。

Have a good time.

7、女士/先生

Madam/sir.

 

提供帮助及服务

 

8、请问您在找什么资料吗?

Are you looking for anything special?

9、您要找什么书或信息?

Are you looking for any books or information?

10、这是本室的介绍资料。

Here is the introduction of this room.

11、请跟我来。

Follow me, please.

12、这是您要的书。

Here are the books you need.

13、我强烈向您建议本馆/本室的(资料)。

I strongly recommend you … in this library/in this room.

14、我馆的开放时间是除星期三之外的每天早上九点到晚上九点。

This library is available from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M. everyday except Wednesday.

15、对不起,您需要办借书证才能借这里的书。

I am sorry. You need a library card to check out the books in this room.

16、请到服务台办理借书手续。

Please check out at the service desk.

17、请到一楼办证处办证。

You can get your library card at the card issuing counter on the first floor.

18、对不起,本室的资料不予外借。

Sorry. The items in this room may not be checked out.

19、您一次只能借两本。

You may borrow two items at any time.

20、您可以使用他人的证件借书,但须同时出示持证人的身份证或护照的复印件。

It is allowed to check out items with another person’s library card, but you must show a copy of the owner’s I.D card or passport at the same time. 

21、您可以借阅本室的视听资料,但不允许复制。

The videos and CDs in this room can be borrowed. But you should use them only for personal purpose and cannot make copies.

22、借期一个月,最后还书日期是五月5号。

You can keep the items for one month. The due date is May 5th.

23、您可以通过以下两种方式之一进行续借:在线续借或电话续借。

You can renew your items in either of the following ways: Internet or telephone.

24、本室中的资料过期每天每册罚款一角。

The overdue fine for the materials in this room is 0.1 yuan per item per day.

25、若您有任何需要帮忙的地方,请拨电话:

If you need any help, please dial ….

26、这是本馆的专题书目。

Here are the catalogues on special topics.

27、很抱歉,您要的书已经被其他人借走。

I am sorry. The book you are looking for has been checked out

28、我已经记下了您的问题。

I have made a note of your question.

29、请您留下电话,我将尽快给您回复。

Would you please leave your telephone number? I would call you back as soon as possible.

30、读者可全天24小时通过互联网获取我馆的网络化服务。

The library’s on-line services are available twenty-four hours a day on Internet.

31、您的书已经过期五天,请缴纳一元罚款。

Your books are overdue for five days. You should pay 1.00 Yuan as the fine.

 

办证

 

32、请填写这张表格。

Please fill in this form.

33、请在空格中填写您的姓名、性别、出生日期、年龄、职业、国籍、身份证或护照号码等。

Please fill in the blanks with your name, gender, birth date, age, career, nationality, the number of your I.D. card or passport, etc. 

34、请出示您的身份证或护照。

Please show me your I.D. card or passport.

35、您需要提供一张小一吋的照片。

A small photo is required for your library card.

36、请您缴纳205元,其中200元是押金,5元为工本费。

Please pay 205 Yuan. 200 is the deposit and 5 is the cost.

37、当您退证时,押金将全额返还。

When you cancel your card, the deposit will be returned to you fully.

38、您的证已办理完毕,请不要遗失。一旦遗失,请立即挂失。

Your card has been processed successfully. Be sure not to lose it. Once you cannot find it, you should report to the library immediately.

 

电话用语

 

39、您好,这里是广州图书馆。

Hello, this is Guangzhou Library.

40、您好,我想请李先生(小姐/女士)听电话。

Hello, could I speak to Mr. /(Miss/Ms. ) Li?

41、我就是。

Speaking

42、请稍候,我马上叫他/她。

Hold the line please. I’ll go to get him/her

43、对不起,他/她出去了,您要留口信吗?

Sorry, but he/she is out. Would you like to leave a message?

44、续借:请告诉我您的图书证号好吗?

Could you please tell me the number of your library card?

45、请不要挂线,我现在为您办理续借手续。

Hold on please, and I will process your application right now.

46、您的续借手续已经办完,最后归还日期为

Your application has been processed successfully. The items should be returned by the date of ….

47、对不起,您的书已经过期,不能续借。

Sorry, your items are overdue and may not be renewed.

 

阅览室管理

 

48、对不起,书包与图书不可以带入阅览室。请到一楼存物处保管。

Sorry. Bags and books may not be taken into this room. Please place your bag/your books at Preservation Counter on the first floor.

49、请不要在阅览室内打手机。

Please don’t use a cell phone for conversation.

50、请将手机关掉或调至振动状态。

The phone should be switched off or set to silent mode.

51、请保持安静。

Please keep quiet.

52、请保管好您自己的财物。图书馆不为任何遗失负责。

Be sure to keep personal belongs safe. The library will not be held responsible for any loss.

 

各室位置

 

53、中文报刊阅览室位于一楼中央大厅东侧。

Chinese Newspaper and Journals Room is located on the east of Central Hall on the first floor.

54、展览厅位于一楼中央大厅西侧。

Exhibition Hall is located on the west of Central Hall on the first floor.

55、中文期刊外借处位于图书馆主楼外西南处的视听楼一楼。

Chinese Journals Circulation Area is located on the first floor of Audio-visual building, which is to the south east of the main building.

56、少儿部位于图书馆外东部附属建筑的一楼。沿图书馆主楼外的红墙走三十米,左转即可以见到。

Children’s Department is located on the first floor of the attached building on the east of the main building. Walk eastward along the red wall out of the library for about 30 meters, turn left and you will find it

57、信息咨询中心位于一楼中央大厅东侧,中文报刊阅览室旁边。

Information Consultation Center is located on the east of Central Hall on the first floor, by the side of Chinese Newspaper and Journals Room.

58、自学室位于图书馆二楼。沿图书馆主楼外的红墙走三十米即可以见到。

Study Room is located on the second floor. Walk eastward along the red wall out of the library for about 30 meters. Then you will find it.

59、存物处位于一楼东天井,东侧楼梯旁边。

Preservation Counter is located in the east yard, by the side of the eastern staircase on the first floor.

60、中文图书阅览室位于二楼东楼梯旁边。

Chinese Books Reading Room is located on the second floor, by the side of the eastern staircase.

61、电子阅览室位于二楼西楼梯旁边。

Multimedia Room is located on the second floor, by the side of the western staircase.

62、港台书刊室和中文工具书室位于二楼。沿东侧楼梯上二楼,左转,步行大约二十米就可以找到。

Collections from Hongkong and Taiwan and Chinese Reference Books Room is located on the second floor. Get upstairs by the eastern staircase, turn left and walk for about 20 meters. Then you will find it.

63、外文室位于二楼。沿西侧楼梯上二楼,右转,步行大约二十米就可以找到。

Foreign Collections Room is located on the second floor. Get upstairs by the western staircase, turn right and walk for about 20 meters. Then you will find it.

64、厕所位于二楼。沿西侧楼梯上二楼,右转,步行大约二十米就可以找到。

The toilet is located on the second floor. Get upstairs by the western staircase, turn right and walk for about 20 meters. Then you will find it.

 

65、艺术设计资料室位于二楼外文室里面。

Art and Design Reference Room is located in Foreign Collections Room on the second floor. 

66、盲人电子阅览室位于二楼电子阅览室里面。

Multimedia Room for the Blind is located in Multimedia Room on the second floor.

67、接待室位于二楼。沿任何一个楼梯上二楼,转身并步行大约三十米就可以找到。

Reception Room is located on the second floor. Get upstairs by either staircase, turn back and walk for about 30 meters. Then you will find it.

68、综合办证处位于一楼中央大厅东部。

Card Issuing Counter is located in the east of Central Hall on the first floor.

 

感谢及道歉用语

 

69、谢谢。

Thank you.

70、您太客气了,很荣幸为您提供服务。

You are welcome. It is my honor to provide service for you.

71、谢谢您的建议。

Thank you for your advice.

72、对不起。

I am sorry.

73、没关系。

That is all right. /it doesn’t matter.

74、请您重复一遍。

Pardon.

75、请原谅,我太粗心了。

I beg your pardon for my carelessness./ Sorry for my carelessness.

76、再见,欢迎再次利用我馆。

Bye-bye. Welcome to our library next time.

 

付跃安

上一条: 没有了 下一条: 图书馆知识(1)